Valuing Thought Before Action
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
Managing for Business Effectiveness
The Shamrock Group’s Think, Plan , Act methodology enables our clients to identify long-term strategic goals and put together a plan to bring them to fruition in a rapidly ever-changing business environment.
- Why do you exist?
- What do you intend to accomplish – and is it worth it?
- What do you do well that matters?
- What factors will have the greatest impact on you?
- Where should resources be invested?
- Establish goals – growth, financial, business mix, etc.
- Select the “right” customers for the future
- Understand the depth of their needs
- Evaluate your capabilities to serve them
- Identify competitive threats
- Focus on the important – not just the urgent or immediate
- Invest resources in those programs and customers that “fit” best
- Aim for small victories and broadcast successes
- Continually evaluate relationships, processes and offerings